Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Sunday, April 10, 2011

These are a few of Lynn's FAVORITE things!!!

Que the music....

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things


The BQ wanted to know some of the
BYH Babes Favorites....
so first I asked Miss Lynn.
Everyone knows Miss Lynn!!!

I only allowed her to pick 5
YES FIVE
things and here is what she came up with!!!
que music...
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

These are a few of my favorite things

OK REALLY HERE IS WHAT SHE PICKED...

 



AND NOW FOR THE DETAILS!!!

Vera Bradley
Viva la Vera
Large Duffle for $80

TOMS wedges for $69

homemade necklace $45

this cute little bird holds the most delicious smelling candle!!!
Swan Creek Candle co.
Roasted Expresso $18
(also one of my faves)


Que music...
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Silver white winters that melt into springs

These are a few of my favorite things

Any guesses what she picked as her FAVORITEST???

DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Cookie Jar by Coton Colors $72
with the Texas attachment $20
hey Lynn with the Texas added on doesn't that make 6
things you picked???
Shame on you!!! you little stinker!!!

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel so bad


Well I hope you liked my 1st but not last
FAVORITE THINGS from the BYH BABES...
WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT TIME???
So what are your favorite things from BYH???
Tell us on our Facebook Page!!!
 
PEACE * LOVE & LYNN






No comments:

Post a Comment