Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Monday, April 25, 2011

these are a few of Helene's favorite things

took a little trip to my
FAVE store
BYH....
while there I asked the
FaNtAbULoUs HeLeNe
to pick 5 of her FaVoRiTe ThInGs
and she did NOT disappoint!!!
drum roll please.........
HERE are her picks
I am loving her picks...
maybe because I {PUFFY} heart own (& puffy heart) most of these!!!
SHHH don't tell the hubby!!!
 

All In One Wristlet Night and Day by Vera
Miss Me Jeans with rhinestone flap pockets
One (or 2 or 3) of a kind paisley cross adornment for your necklace
Pink Sparkly Toms.... LOVE
Old Gringo Brown with Pink Flowers BOOTs!!!!


I am giving HELENE 2 thumbs up for her
TOP 5 at BYH
Which BYH Babe do you want to see on the next TOP 5 at BYH???
Let me know by leaving me a comment!!!
I LOVE comments!!!

just a reminder... Feather and Tinsel Party this Friday!!!
I'll have a BLOG for that soon!!!

PEACE * LOVE & HELENE


No comments:

Post a Comment