Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Monday, December 13, 2010

Miss Fancy's Pad

I was recently invited to Miss Fancy's Cottage
and Oh MY Lordy Lord...
it was like

Diva Drag
Martha Stewart
Saint Guadalupe 
Vintage Cowgirl


& BYH
wrapped and whirled and tossed and swirled into
a fabulous concoction of
Christmas Bliss!!!
to say the least...
I was BLOWN away by R's
cute little bungalow
and it is NOT little
her house is like my
Barbie Dream Home...
I want it
I want it
I want it
(insert Veruca Salt voice and repeat above 3 lines)
BUT my KEN would freak...
actually he was with me and
I think even HE was in total shock over how
AWESOME Fancy's House was
when we left he said...
so is that considered a
BACHELORETTE PAD???
HECK YA IT IS!!!!
here check out what I am talking about....



When you walk in you MUST sign her
GUEST BOOK!!!!

Aggie tree complete with Vintage Collie Collection


THE TREE
CROWN TREE

GLITTER VILLAGE
Dining Room
MORE Glitter Village
LOVE LOVE LOVE the candy wreath
still in dining room
kitchen
must be in the GENEs
R decorates the top of her fridge too
OK now hold on to your seats...
TOILET SEATS that is
this fabulous ORANGE tree is
in the bathroom
it is tres chic
Well there you have what do you think???
does the word AWESOMENESS
come to mind???
ME TOO!!!!


and now for a friendly reminder from our sponsors...
DO NOT FORGET to enter the Christmas Contest
it is as easy as ....
LEAVING A COMMENT....
click on the pic below to be magically taken to where you need to enter!!!!






PEACE * LOVE & HO HO HO



No comments:

Post a Comment