Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Saturday, October 16, 2010

BYH Blog Queen's 1st BLOG Crush

HI
My name is BYH  Blog Queen
and I am addicted to
BLOGS
I am SERIOUS HERE...
I LUV...
Friends' BLOGS
PHOTO BLOGS
CrAfTy BLOGS
Family BLOGS
Cooking BLOGS (no clue why... I do NOT cook.... fun to look though)
KiD BLOGS
PaRtY BLOGS
BLOGS
BLOGS
BLOGS
BLOGS BLOGS BLOGS BLOGS
I PUFFY HEART BLOGS!!!
so I bring to you my NEW (hope you like it too) weekly blog CrUsH....
I am going to pick
ONE BLOG
EACH SATURDAY
that really gets my
brain BoUnCiNg and my craft JUICES FLoWiNG and InSpIrEs ME!!!!

this weeks BYH PUFFY HEART BLOG is....
 my first love

This blog is maintained by the one and ONLY
JULIE
she is like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart, Lucille Ball, and Mother Teresa
SWIRLED into one fantabulous
CALI Girl
and I do PUFFY HEART
her BLOG...
WHY???
here are just a few details....
She is CrAfTy
she uses spray paint 
to transform
drab 2 FAB

I have one
OK
2 of these
BEE-U-TEE-FULL.... headbands!!!
LOVERLY!!!
cute cute cute



Julie loves SIMPLE recipes...
EASY PEASY recipes
ME TOO!!!
and and and....she shares them!!!

PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE...
anyone???
YUMMY!!!



Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes!!!


EVERY Sunday Julie will post one of these!!!
I love them and look forward to seeing which one she will post next!!!



and and and if that is NOT ENOUGH

SHE IS HILARIOUS... too!!!
I mean
SERIOUSLY....
why are you still reading this
go over to Julie's Blog and see what I am talking about!!!

CLICK ON THIS TO VISIT JOY'S HOPE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment