Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adios OLE... here comes Enchanted

CHRISTMAS OLE


SO did you miss it???
SHAME ON YOU
(nanny nanny nanny... with tongue sticking out)
I DIDN'T

I had to go and see my BYH girls
and they did NOT
disappoint



the BYH booth
SpArKLeD from HEAD 2 TOE




well the DoVe of course!!!
I already have
the HOrsE ShOe
LOL


I LOVE these BYH bAbEs
(MUAHHH)
are they not the cutest
and SWeeTeST
R & C & B
you looked great
and the booth was
FANTABU-LICIOUS



the WHOLE time I was there
I was CHEEK 2 CHEEK
and I don't mean the cheeks on my face
WINK*WINK
with fellow
BYH shoppers
here is what I heard
while shopping


if you missed BYH at The Christmas Ole
by the
San Antonio Junior League

mark your calendars
NOW
for the
Austin Junior League's
Enchanted Christmas Affair

mark your calendars right now
for
NOVEMBER 17th - 21st
and go here to find out more info

did you mark your calendar???
NO you didn't...
go go go do it NOW
you will really be sorry
if you miss BYH
in Austin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment