Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Thursday, August 12, 2010

YELLOW BOX BABY

In honor of our new Yellowbox flip flops
made just for your
 LITTLE DIVA
yep we got the little girl flip flops in!!!
(insert applause)


I am
soooooooooooo
excited to bring you this contest...
(with permission from
 K&R
OF COURSE)
I absolutely positutely
heart
PUFFY HEART
YELLOWBOX!!!
Here are examples A-Z



AND


ok ok OK it is really examples
 A- Q
WHAT EV
I have a ton!!!


AND
because of my
PUFFY HEART LOVE
I get to bring you this
CONTEST

(this is where you say:
THANK YOU)

YOU ARE WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

So here are the rules...
* take a picture of your feet in your Yellowbox
* post your pic on the BYH FACEBOOK page
you can post as many times as you have
Yellowbox
so if you have 3 pairs of YB
then take a pic of your feet in each pair
post all 3 pics
and WHA LA you have 3 entries

the contest goes from TODAY (Friday ~ August 13th)
until next
FRIDAY (August 20th) @ 10:00PM

WE
(BYH Blog Queen and my 2 year old cutie patootie)
will randomly pick
TWO.... YES TWO
WINNERS!!!!!

Winners will receive
GIFT CARDS to BYH
So I hope you enjoy my little contest!!!
Leave me some LOVE so K&R will keep me around!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
PEACE LOVE & YELLOWBOX



Peace Out Brussel Sprout~

OH and for all of you TEACHERS out there....
we have some Yellowbox just for you in the store!!!
check out these BEE U TEES!!!

Alright already
 what are you waiting for????
Go take your pics and post them!!!



photo sources...
here


1 comment:

  1. LoVe the Back to School selections for teachers. I think I need the red and black one...just saying.

    ReplyDelete