Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Friday, August 20, 2010

and the winners are....

OK so here is how it works...
you took the pic
posted it on the BYH FB page
and I (the 1 and ONLY fantabulous BQ)
wrote your name on this list....
Pretend it is a JAR
SOOOOOOO
here is the list...
  1. Michelle V
  2. Krystan M
  3. Karen O
  4. Debbie P
  5. Patricia W
  6. Patricia W
  7. Sandy J
  8. Lisa L
  9. Sandy J
  10. Judi B
  11. Kari E
  12. Shelly T
  13. Tami J
  14. Tami J
  15. Tami J
  16. Tami J
  17. Tami J
  18. Tami J
  19. Tami J
  20. Tami J
  21. Tami J
  22. Tami J
  23. Debbie P
  24. Renee B
  25. Renee B
  26. Shelley K
  27. Amy L
  28. Amy L
  29. Amy L
  30. Lori H
  31. Tracey S
  32. Tracey S
  33. Joan R
  34. Kimberly R
  35. Jennifer U
  36. Tracey T
  37. Tracey T

Thanks to everyone that entered!!!!
I then used one of these random number generators
 and here is what I got...

you can play with it to see what number pops up for you
BUT here is what I got when I played with it....


the first winner is
#2
KRYSTAN M.
and
the second winner is
# 25
RENEE B

winners please email me @
and I will give you details about how to
get your
$25 gift card!!!!!

HOLA
at the
twenty-five dolla

WELLLLLLLL
 I hope you enjoyed
my little DIVA licious contest

PEACE ~ LOVE & YELLOWBOX

keep it sweet parakeet


No comments:

Post a Comment