Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Sunday, February 10, 2013

BYH Rodeo Fashion Show

so I was asked to join the girls at their
FIRST San Antonio Rodeo Fashion Show
and of course I said YES!!!
It was a blast to see BYH in all its glory
as some very PURTY models
strutted their stuff down a Rodeo runway

here are some of my fave pics from the show...
you'll have to excuse all the arm candy bracelet party pics...
I do have a slight obsession with them!!!
and enjoy the new Pinterest PIN thingy I uploaded for your
EASY PINNING PLEASURE
you are welcome






mama and her L... cutey cute cute


L with B's parents


mini bracelet party

mama and daughter duo

sisters


YUMMY

K is all grown up and looking so BEE U TEE FULL

G knows how to rock the runway

I was apart of this crew... the behind the scenes crew :) love them

another fave outfit... I BOUGHT IT!!!

I love me some Bella... she is divalisious

this outfit was perfecto on H and she needs to buy it NOW!!!

adorbs

b&z cute

one of my favorite tops... pop pop pop of color

the models


if you want to see all 150 pics... a slide show was made for your viewing pleasure
and thanks again to K&R for including me
I had a great time hanging out and taking pics and SHOPPING!!!!
don't forget BYH has all of your rodeo needs

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

PEACE * LOVE & RODEO

No comments:

Post a Comment