Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Saturday, September 18, 2010

WITCHY WITCHY SCREAMY SCREAMY



So  how cute is this???
and NO you don't have to visit K&R to get it...
go to this FAB Blog
 to get the how to on this edible bracelet...
YEPPERS I said EDIBLE!!!
Not only is it SuPeR YuMmY to look at
BUT if you get hungry it is SuPeR YuMmY in the tummy too!!!

now Halloween is one of my favorite times to decorate
and if you want the most
SPOOKALICIOUS
decor
YOU HAVE TO VISIT
K&R
and here is why....

you could get this super skinny skeleton hand towel

WHO
wouldn't love this cutey hooty???

& what about this
GlItTeRrY GoUrD
(aka pumpkin)
LOVE IT!!!


along came a SPIDER
and sat down beside her
I can cross this off my list because I
have this tiny arachnid
at my house and it is
Wickedly Wonderful

Love Glitter?
Love Owls?
then this is a must have for your
Halloween collection


this is a SUPER CUTE set of kiddy slippers!!!

PARTY LIKE A CORN STAR
corny?
UH??? YEAH!!!
but wouldn't it be the hit
of your PARTY???

there is just something about
a glittery skull that gets
me to thinking....
HMMMMM????
who would of thought...
glitter + a skull = fabulousity

and last but not least...
here is a loot bag or two
how fashionable would your kid be with one of theses???

and just in case you forgot about my wonderful first pic
here is another

to get the directions to make one for yourself and others!!!

all right I think that is about all I have for now...
one last wish for you from me
(You are welcome)

WITCHY WITCHY
SCREAMY SCREAMY
HAPPY HAPPY
HALLOWEENY!!!


LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment