Pin It button on image hover
Bless Your Heart Giftique is located in Bracken Village. A quaint shopping village on the Northside of San Antonio. Bless Your Heart was established in the fall of 2000. We specialize in all things girly and fabulous!



Sunday, June 20, 2010

TOMS party

DID YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AT THE
TOMS PARTY AS I DID????
WHAT???
You didn't go???
SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Here is what you missed!!!
We had loads of fun decorating our TOMS...




Meet Myrtle...
This Cutie Patootie came out to see what
was going on!!!
come on... really how AdoRaBLe is she???


Meet Myrtle on a shoe...
SeRiOusLy...
LOOK at the picture and then the shoe!!!

Meet Myrtle's Mom Lynn...
can you tell she LOVES her new
CuStOm TOMS!!!
Lynn says ...
THANKS to her artist Tommy!!!
(you can win Tommy's artistry...keep reading)


I really am sorry if you missed this!!!
It was really nice under the trees.


If you want to do this at home...
the first step is to draw it on with pencil...


THEN...
you fill it in with
SHARPIES!!!
I LOVE SHARPIES!!!
Really
if you KNOW me
YOU KNOW
I REALLY LOVE SHARPIES!!!

Pat, Katy's MIL, coloring her TOMS...
CUTE huh???

here they are
done!!!

WHO
(get it WHO)
LOVES THESE???
Cherie LOVED her TOMS!!!
and again...Tommy was the artist!!!
( you could bid to win Tommy's work too... keep reading)
Bella hearts her TOMS!!!
OOOHHHH LA LA Bella
this was done by artist Ashley...WOW!!!
(like it??? go to the BYH Facebook and place your bid)
(keep reading)
Ashley also did theses!!!
(you can have her decorate TOMS for you too...go bid...but keep reading)

AND...
I know you have been waiting for this...
these are mine!!!
I did them ALL by myself!!!
YEP!!!
no help!!!
I think they are so Bollywood!!!
To sum it up...
1 ~we had a BlAsT at the BYH TOMS Party
2~ if you came THANKS
if you didn't we missed you
3~ don't forget to go and bid on some custom TOMS on the BYH Facebook Page
the auction ends this Saturday!!!
Go bid now!!!
If you win the auction...
you not only get a pair of TOMS
and
the artist that you bid on will customize them for you
BUT
you are also helping out with a
WoNdErFuLLy AwEsOmE
charity...
go now and bid...
til next time...
CHOW BABY!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! I don't think I'm artistic enough to do them myself but you guys did a great job!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete